Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

LLLAAAGGG

The main problem is, as I written in the title, the lag that is present at every graphic level, other than that the game is pretty fine.
Maybe the weapons could be a little better balanced as it is possible to finish the game just buying the M4 and Gatling.

Rockin To Fame Rockin To Fame

probably I didn't understand something

--- It's so easy it isn't even fun... the music is alwais the same, learning curve is nonexistant, background music goes along even during concerts...

Cartoon-Electra responds:

Very unfair review. Your opinion that it is to easy is very minoric. Fair enough if you didn't like it but i think it's worth a lot more than 0.

Food Stacks Food Stacks

A bit laggy

A bit laggy tough a nice game for a little break... About graphics... they look a bit too... simple and colorless

Pimp' Your GuitaR Pimp' Your GuitaR

...

The fact is that this is just a dressup doll in the form of a guitar... I think eeveryone passes this stage when beginning... So keep up working!

Christmas Couples Christmas Couples

Power ups..

The game wouldn't be that bad if there were some power ups to take you out from those stalls when there's no way of lowering the tiles but waiting and hoping to get some luck. The music gets boring after a while.

The Brain Drain Game The Brain Drain Game

Not bad, but

It's not a bad game (the concept is fun and kept me here for some levels), too bad the lack of music and convincing graphics... sure a game isn't all about that, but they could sure help in boosting it.

Star Magic Star Magic

Puzzle Bubble anyone?

Nice backgrounds, an annoying repetitive music and the lack of drangon shaped stupid beings won't stop this from being a clone of puzzle bubble... giving it 2 because of the upward going snow.

Doctor Diagnosis Doctor Diagnosis

there's a glitch

There's a glitch not allowing to continue the game after the 2nd patient... you'd better fix it and resubmit

Click Maze 2 Click Maze 2

Quite liked it

I think this game is pretty good. Graphics, tough nothing out of the ordinary are perfectly balanced for the game, difficulty curve raises the right amount, only the music tends to get a bit annoying after some time... I think it needs some variations as it goes on... maybe like getting more complex as the game goes on or something like that.

Monkey Kart Monkey Kart

Maybe it's my fault...

... but I can't see why I should bother and unlock other drivers other than the first one as the only difference it makes is the possible outcome of a powerup and even the visual difference is not so great (I mean i'm playing on a 20'' graphics screen and almost can't see it)... graphics are not bad, but as someone stated before they should be animated... the difficulties should be better balanced... in easy you can win just pressing the right arrow and jumping (not sure that's really needed tough)