Motivations in Life Motivations in Life

I'd say...

While the "story" is all right (you found a way to tell people about your life, motivations, etc) I think you should work a lot on the animation and design... So I'm not giving a bad mark as I thought in the beginning... I just hope if you want to go on with this you will work on the flaws that were pointed out.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

LLLAAAGGG

The main problem is, as I written in the title, the lag that is present at every graphic level, other than that the game is pretty fine.
Maybe the weapons could be a little better balanced as it is possible to finish the game just buying the M4 and Gatling.

Rockin To Fame Rockin To Fame

probably I didn't understand something

--- It's so easy it isn't even fun... the music is alwais the same, learning curve is nonexistant, background music goes along even during concerts...

Cartoon-Electra responds:

Very unfair review. Your opinion that it is to easy is very minoric. Fair enough if you didn't like it but i think it's worth a lot more than 0.

Food Stacks Food Stacks

A bit laggy

A bit laggy tough a nice game for a little break... About graphics... they look a bit too... simple and colorless

~Burden~ ~Burden~

Wonderful voice

Really wonderful voice as I said, It really takes somewhere, listening to it as I watch my city...
I really like the way voice melts in the piano in some moments.

hania responds:

Hey! Your review excites me cause James Lee (http://jameslee03.newgrounds.com/) is making a video clip for this (animated in flash) and it's based around a city and buildings... so it's like one watches the city as the song progresses... yep. Just thought I should share that ;)
*hugs*